There is no fix way to get more The Quantity of Animal Crossing Items bells buried does not impact the likelihood like it in earlier games
Example: Plant 20k You have a 30% probability of obtaining 60k in the shrub or a 70% likelihood of having 30k
Most efficient way is to plant 10k everyday, but its a close race with burying 99k everytime
Nogami speculated that New Horizon's lower than anticipated youth demographic may be since New Horizons has not yet been available during crucial holiday periods.
"Since it has not been a year since it was released, it hasn't been possible for most kids to purchase it, but for now it's a game with a user group that is likely different from your expectations," he explained.
Nogami speculated that New Horizon's lower than anticipated youth demographic could be because New Horizons hasn't yet been accessible during key holiday periods.
"Since it hasn't been a year since it premiered, it has not been possible for most kids to buy it, but for now it is a game with a user group that is probably different from your expectations," he said.
I will move a little off here, and wonder if that threw them for a major loop. Kids (can be) more accommodating and they certainly have a much smaller voice when it comes to feedback.
Fundamentally, will they attempt to appease their elderly crowd (who showed up in droves) or even attempt to change to game to make it less attractive to adults and more (or only) appealing to children?
For me it is not even that, it is the second onwards profiles have limited abilities. That Cheap Nook Miles Ticket fuckin blows and stopped me from becoming the match. Otherwise I would've loved to discuss an island with my husband.